Yandex.Mail is a free email service that is also one of the most popular mail services in Russia. Yandex.Mail offers free unlimited email storage with an easy-to-use interface, and is well-protected against spam by Yandex proprietary technologies. Yandex.Mail processes over 12 million email messages daily, not including spam.
Reliable and easy-to-use email service:
- Unlimited storage. Receive as many emails with attachments as you want — your inbox will expand to accommodate them!
- Easy portability. Combine all emails and address books from other mailboxes in Yandex.Mail. You no longer have to check each email account separately.
- Protection from spam and viruses. Protect your email from spam and viruses! All incoming email is checked with Dr.Web antivirus software, which blocks spam and virus-infected emails.
- Protection from unauthorized access. No one but you can access your account. Yandex will never ask you for your password, nor will it demand payment for something you did not order or ask you to enter your username and password for some other service.
More than just email:
- E-cards. Send greetings to your friends and relatives by attaching colorful images to your messages. Your mail service offers e-cards to suit any occasion!
- Colorful themes. Yandex.Mail offers a wide range of themes to choose from. Change your color scheme to suit your mood!
Easily organize your emails:
- Create your own filters. Set up personal filters so that your mail service will sort your incoming mail into folders automatically, assign them appropriate labels, or instantly mark them as read.
- Download all files in one archive. You no longer have to waste time downloading files one by one. If there are several attachments in a message, you can download them in one archive.
- Viewing office documents. You can now view files of various formats (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, ai, psd, cdr, rtf and pdf) directly in Yandex.Mail.
- Labels. Mark your emails with signatures of various colors, making them easier to find in the list. Messages from popular social networking services (odnoklassniki, vkontakte, twitter, friendfeed, and many others) are automatically marked with «their logos».